I’ve been an employment lawyer since qualifying at the Bar in 1990 – though I really learned my subject at IDS, writing on the leading employment law journal IDS Brief. In my time I’ve represented both employers and employees at Tribunal and also acted as a leading policy adviser to the CIA (that’s the Chemical Industries Association of course). My main focus now is on providing employment law training with In Company Training Services, but I’m also a consultant editor for the good people at XpertHR who kindly let me vent my spleen about all sorts of employment law issues. I also write regularly for the Equal Opportunities Review and provide occasional consultancy, advice and representation for people with an interesting employment law issue that needs working on.
- Follow A Range of Reasonable Responses on WordPress.com
- The earliest opportunity was about six months ago. Wonder what the problem is? twitter.com/DaphneRomneyQC… 1 day ago
- RT @JacquesR: France is bacon. https://t.co/OuMQDNcSV9 1 week ago
- I'm intrigued by the choice of photo to go with this. twitter.com/MJLaver/status… 1 week ago
- So about these 'imminent' gender pay gap regulations. Anyone know just how 'imminent' they are? Been 'imminent' for a while now. #ukemplaw 1 week ago
- This always was a daft idea. Glad to see the back of it. #ukemplaw twitter.com/ljanstis/statu… 1 week ago