I’ve been an employment lawyer since qualifying at the Bar in 1990 – though I really learned my subject at IDS, writing on the leading employment law journal IDS Brief. In my time I’ve represented both employers and employees at Tribunal and also acted as a leading policy adviser to the CIA (that’s the Chemical Industries Association of course). My main focus now is on providing employment law training with In Company Training Services, but I’m also a consultant editor for the good people at XpertHR who kindly let me vent my spleen about all sorts of employment law issues. I also write regularly for the Equal Opportunities Review and provide occasional consultancy, advice and representation for people with an interesting employment law issue that needs working on.
- Follow A Range of Reasonable Responses on WordPress.com
- Paragraph 58 seems key. Court holds (sort of) that the cake *was* Gay! #gaycake #discrimination #ukemplaw https://t.co/yJlAXps1wO 5 hours ago
- Full decision here: equalityni.org/ECNI/media/ECN… #ukemplaw #Gaycake HT: @AmandaFBelfast 5 hours ago
- Indeed. Top Tweeting @AmandaFBelfast ! twitter.com/daniel_barnett… 5 hours ago
- Despite appeal ruling in #gaycake case, I think my post following following original decision still stands up: darrennewman.wordpress.com/2015/05/20/can… 5 hours ago
- Crucial bit here #ukemplaw - A discrimination by association case? twitter.com/AmandaFBelfast… 6 hours ago