I’ve been an employment lawyer since qualifying at the Bar in 1990 – though I really learned my subject at IDS, writing on the leading employment law journal IDS Brief. In my time I’ve represented both employers and employees at Tribunal and also acted as a leading policy adviser to the CIA (that’s the Chemical Industries Association of course). My main focus now is on providing employment law training with In Company Training Services, but I’m also a consultant editor for the good people at XpertHR who kindly let me vent my spleen about all sorts of employment law issues. I also write regularly for the Equal Opportunities Review and provide occasional consultancy, advice and representation for people with an interesting employment law issue that needs working on.
- Follow A Range of Reasonable Responses on WordPress.com
- Good summary of the issues here. Gender Pay Gap reporting is trickier than you might think. twitter.com/EmploymentLS/s… 22 hours ago
- Glad to see he has a seat. Wonder if he reserved it in advance? twitter.com/MayorofLondon/… 23 hours ago
- RT @EmploymentBar: This is a great pic for all future 'stop digging' points. twitter.com/daviddpaxton/s… 2 days ago
- As headlines go, this is not exactly 'dog bites man' is it? twitter.com/DigbyBrownLLP/… 6 days ago
- This is important. #localgov twitter.com/IDS_team/statu… 1 week ago