I’ve been an employment lawyer since qualifying at the Bar in 1990 – though I really learned my subject at IDS, writing on the leading employment law journal IDS Brief. In my time I’ve represented both employers and employees at Tribunal and also acted as a leading policy adviser to the CIA (that’s the Chemical Industries Association of course). My main focus now is on providing employment law training with In Company Training Services, but I’m also a consultant editor for the good people at XpertHR who kindly let me vent my spleen about all sorts of employment law issues. I also write regularly for the Equal Opportunities Review and provide occasional consultancy, advice and representation for people with an interesting employment law issue that needs working on.
- oh there it is 21 hours ago
- CANT FIND THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON ON MY NEW IPAD KEYBOARD! 21 hours ago
- Timeline full of LibDems reporting a Vince Cable speech. Seems there are lots of nasty things he could have done, but didn't. Well done him. 4 days ago
- #cheeruptribunals RT @dfdugmore: EAT Judgments will open with "we have good news and bad news which would you like to hear first ?" 5 days ago
- Witness statements to be written in Comic Sans MS #cheeruptribunals 5 days ago